It’s been a minute since we talked about maintenance! Truth be told, our phone lines have been constantly lit up by calls for repairs, so maintenance tends to take a backseat during this season of heavy heater usage. We get it, you just want to make it through the rest of the heating season unscathed and keep your home comfortable for the foreseeable future, right? Well, depending on how new and effective your heating system is, maintenance could be the best call right now.
We understand, late maintenance doesn’t sound like much of a good idea for your heating in West Orange, NJ, does it? If you skipped an appointment this year, you might as well wait until next year, right?
Well, this blog post is here so that we can show you why that might not be as good an idea as you think!
Late Maintenance Is Better Than No Maintenance
The first and most important point we need to tackle today is the fact that late maintenance is always better than no maintenance at all. It’s estimated that we lose up to 5% of our heating efficiency every year we skip maintenance, which can compound to a pretty substantial amount you might end up paying on your utility bills. Basically, maintenance is the only proven way to avoid this kind of increase in energy consumption.
Also, it’s important to think about the longevity and condition of your system. The more consistently the system is maintained, the better off it will be for the long term. This means it will last longer and provide your home with better results.
A Reminder of the Benefits That Come From Maintenance
If that wasn’t enough to convince you to call us for maintenance, then here are a few other great benefits that come from contacting a professional team for a tune-up!
- Higher efficiency levels. Maintenance helps keep your heating system efficient. This will result in lower utility bills throughout the years and more savings in your pocket!
- Minor repairs being made. Every maintenance appointment allows our professionals to make some minor adjustments and repairs before they become serious problems. Nope, we don’t charge extra, it’s all part of the service unless we have to replace a part or provide extended repairs beyond the appointment.
- Addressing upcoming problems. If we notice something wrong, we’ll say something! This can help you prepare in the future for a repair need that will need to be addressed. We can even schedule your future repair that moment and give you an estimate as to how much it will cost!
- Better system performance. Well-maintained heating systems perform better than ones that are neglected. This means you’ll get more powerful heat from your air vents.
- Peace of mind. Sleep easier every night knowing that a professional has given you the green light on your heating system. This peace of mind is almost worth the cost of maintenance itself!
Ready to get maintenance done on your system? Then call our team and schedule an appointment.