People often groan when they hear about “annual maintenance” for almost any part of their house. Yes, we know that maintenance seems like a chore—but the benefits are tremendous. For example, the plumbing in your house undergoes an immense amount of work and strain during the year. All those drains, pipes, and appliances don’t simply hold up no matter what gets thrown at them. They wear down, and that means inconvenience, costly repairs, expensive replacements, and maybe even plumbing disasters like flooding or not having any water at all.
But you don’t need to worry. You have great plumbers in Peoria, AZ at The Trusted Plumber to handle the maintenance for you. When you sign up for the Trusted Plumber Maintenance Ultimate Savings Agreement Program, you’ll receive our annual 35-point comprehensive home plumbing inspection.
Basic Plumbing Maintenance Tasks We Do
We can’t run down every single point of our maintenance regimen, especially since each home has different requirements. But we can still give you an extensive checklist of what we check and the tune-ups we do.
- Flush and fill the water heater. This isn’t always necessary, but you’ll be glad to have it done when you do need it.
- Clean kitchen faucet aerators. This prevents a drop in water pressure at the kitchen faucet.
- In-home water quality test. We work with water treatment systems as part of our plumbing services, and this test will identify if your house has water quality issues we can address.
- One application of drain-maintainer at the kitchen drain or disposal. This is an excellent way to keep clogs from starting up.
- Inspect all accessible internal piping, faucets, shut-off valves, laundry room fixtures, vent pipes, toilets, sewer line clean-out accessibility, hose bibs, the ice maker, the dishwasher, the garbage disposal, tubs, and showers. Yes, we really inspect everything that’s part of your residential plumbing. If we find anything wrong, we can alert you to it and schedule repairs. In many cases, we’ll have the parts to fix it on the spot.
The biggest benefit of maintenance is problem-free plumbing and no unpleasant surprises over the year. We’ll catch troubles like leaks and keep your drains flowing freely. We’ll find out if your garbage disposal is in danger of wearing down soon. We’ll see that you have a water heater that won’t conk out on you during the coldest days.
This post first appeared on https://www.thetrustedplumber.com